Now that I think I have my sprockets and chains addressed, I am looking at my brakes ( completely non-functioning). The pedals move but the master cylinders are completely shot and the slave cylinder on the right side is missing. Currently soaking everything with PB Blaster. The parking brake does move the left side brake arm ( I have the 2 piece arms setup). I noticed today that the right side brake arm is roughly horizontal and not moving at all. The left side is tilted slightly downward and moves up to horizontal when I pull on the parking brake handle. Should I try tapping the right side down to match the left side? Other than soaking w PB Blaster, what else can I do to free up the right side? Seems no bolt wants to move after 57 years without some persuasion. I suspect that the 350 has the same brake setup. thanks in advance, Ed
You have two master cylinders one for each brake so you need to have two "working" slave cylinders lol. There are declutch pistons in the trans control valve that cut pressure to tracks for turning and stopping. The angle of the arms should be about 13/16 down angle from horizontal if I remember correctly when adjusted with slave cyl. Do you have a repair manual for your machine?