In the process of fixing up an older case 450 crawler for work around the farm/hunting grounds. I would be interested in knowing if any of you guys might have spare parts machines. Currently i need the following but more things will likely pop up in the future. If you wouldn't mind sending me a pm if you have what i'm looking for, or have other things i might want in the future i would greatly appreciate it! I'm in Virginia, local guys would be a big plus. Posting this in the dozer and loader forum as i understand most parts interchange. Serial # 3027190 (Crawler Loader) Brake Yoke-connects pedal to master cylinder (i rigged up something for now, but would love this part) ROPS/Risers Ripper Cylinder (mine is bent and will power down, but not back up without pulling hose and using jack) Track Chains/Pads-Very worn but usable ok. Mine are very very bad. Parking Brake Assembly-Mine is missing. I did rebuild the pedal brakes, they are working via pedal. Thanks!
No replies yet.