Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Case 450 Track Loader

algloria1 · 2021-09-18 11:48

Hi: My loader will only stay running if I loosen a fitting so that fuel squirts out. Any suggestions Thanks Al

Replies7
  1. #1Tinkerer2021-09-18 11:53

    Clean the fuel injector return to tank line. Or look for damage to it.

  2. #2algloria12021-09-18 18:02

    Okay will try that. Thanks

  3. #3ianto362021-10-12 15:05

    There is a screw tap close to the tank under the seat ,perhaps it has closed with vibration over time? Good luck Ian

  4. #4thepumpguysc2021-10-13 05:35

    If it starts without the return connector.. look at the bottom of it.. U see the glass ball?? Try to look thru it.. if u see black specs around the ball, chances are the “plastic” flex ring in the pumps has deteriorated and is breaking up.. There’s no magic that’ll fix it.. U can try to clean/blow out the checkball and reinstall it but good money says the flex ring is the problem..

  5. #5algloria12021-10-13 09:53

    Thanks for your advice. I got it going but bogs and almost stops when pushing heavy load. Even trying to turn left or right it does not move like it should

  6. #6gggraham2021-10-13 10:26

    Make sure this filter is clean see picture I circled it.

  7. #7algloria12021-10-13 10:36

    Okay I will check that. Thanks