Hello: I checked the fuel flow from the tank and it is real weak. Removed the fuel shutoff and checked tank opening and the fuel shutoff,both okay.Anyone have any ideas. Thanks Al
There is probably a stand pipe where the shut off valve attaches. Close the valve use a rubber tipped air nozzle or attach an air line. Open the valve blow air back into the thank should clear the line.
Okay thanks I will give it a try
If blowing back through helps, might try cleaning tank. I have a Deere track loader. A member here built a “suck bucket” for use with a shopvac for vacuuming non-flammable liquids. I made one and used it to vacuum the sump area of my fuel tank- pulled out a couple gallons of diesel and it had a lot of rust and crap in it. Also, not sure if you we’re having engine problems from fuel starvation but might want to run into quart can and time to see what flow rate is...
Thanks to everyone.I got some crap out and it is fine now