Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

case 450b dozer

p3t3 ยท 2017-11-16 15:34

where can i get a pdf of the case 450b service manual tks pete

Replies11
  1. #1DMiller2017-11-16 19:25

    https://oldermanuals.com/product/case-450b-455b-crawler-dozer-service-manual/

  2. #2p3t32017-11-17 08:34

    tks

  3. #3jgt2017-11-21 17:48

    where is the transmission dipstick on a jd 450b crawler dozer with shuttle shift.

  4. #4Ronsii2017-11-21 18:36

    There is one under the 2 inch round cover just in front of the seat.

  5. #5jgt2017-11-21 19:29

    thanks I looked there, but there was no dip stick attached to this cap. is this where the fluid goes? I just bought this dozer, and it just stopped going in gear.

  6. #6Ronsii2017-11-21 21:40

    yours could have broke off... they aren't made real tough for people that check them and don't pull straight up for a foot... check under the cap you'll probably see in the center where it used to be. stick is aprox a foot long and must be centered to replace.

  7. #7jgt2017-11-22 00:02

    thanks again, I owe you one. I appreciate what you shared. if anyone you know anyone who has tracks for a 450b will you let me know?

  8. #8Ronsii2017-11-22 00:41

    Likewise on the tracks mine really needs a pair.... If you can't find the stick broke off in yours or a replacement let me know if you need measurements to fab one up.

  9. #9Ronsii2017-11-22 18:26

    Ok, found myself near the 450 without much going on the rod is .190" OD the flat part is .125" thick and the depth into the cap is .752" so add that to what you see on the tape. I can't remember if these are pressed/welded/threaded in there but I'm sure you can figure something out.

  10. #10Einar Kr2020-12-01 05:38

    Has anyone ordered manuals from this site? Is it trustworthy and good stuff?

  11. #11Tinkerer2020-12-01 08:48

    If you use eBay it is trust worthy. https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_fr...osacat=0&_odkw=John+Deere+450b+service+manual