Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

case 450b help

tsutton007 ยท 2014-04-09 14:54

I have a 450b loader I am having trouble with. If I run the machine and then shut it down. In order to get it to start again, I have to relieve the pressure on the hydraulic system ie roll bucket or lower the bucket . Does anyone know whats causing this . I am thinking hydraulic back pressure is causing the fuel shutoff to not work properly. Thanks.

Replies2
  1. #1mikebramel2014-04-10 19:20

    You are saying that WHEN you go to restart the machine the engine starter does NOT spin it fast enough to run?

  2. #2tsutton0072014-04-11 08:25

    Thanks mike , if I do not relieve the hydraulic pressure one way or another it will not allow the starter to engage or turn over at all. It will shut down fine but unless I relieve the pressure it wont let the starter turn over. I have readjusted the shut down cable but it doesnt seem to help.