HI Guys my first post. I have a Case 465 2008 with no power to the fuel shut off, fuses and relays look good. I have checked the wires from the control panel under the key switch all the way back to the pump, I have a good continuity, in fact I can hot wire from this point. what wire supplies power to that wire to pump, also tried a new control panel. still no power. I have all functions if I hot wire to pump.
Welcome to HEF plants shop! If your 465 has a mechanical 4in1 / aux valve, it will have a safety switch attached to it. This cuts power to the engine, if you step on the 4in1 pedal as you enter or exit the cabin. The switches do give a little trouble - this is the first place to look. :drinkup
Thanks for replying alrman, If i am not mistaken The aux pedal will only remove power from the starter wire.getting a little deeper, power goes into my control panel from the ignition switch, than from to my fuel shut off solenoid.if this is correct than my control panel is bad ???? any input is appreciated!! thanks again.
So the cluster is turning on? Wire 602, pin 5 on the cluster is the fuel shut off power out. Check for power there with key on. Make sure you are at the fuel shut of solenoid, and not the timing advance solenoid. The clusters with a speaker hole were prone to getting water in them and failing. Case later updated the cluster, and covered the speaker hole.
Thanks for the reply Gary. My 602 wire does have power. I replaced the cluster with a test one and still no pwer to the pump.my wire from the cluster is 255D pin 18. The question I should be asking is there any sensor that goes to the cluster and can cut power to the pump,I know most of the sensors cut power to the starter! Anyway I did what I said I would not do, and ran a 5 amp fused jumper wire to pin 18. I Don't have the time,winter project.So any input is STILL APPRECIATED!! Thanks
There is no sensors that I know of that will cut power to the fuel shut off. Pin 18, wire 255 is for the engine oil pressure switch. If wire 602 has power at the cluster, but not at the fuel shut off, then you have a open circuit from the cluster to the fuel shut off. Check for power to the fuel shut off while you wiggle the harness. Wire 602 goes through a few connectors, the cab bulkhead connector at the bottom left, and then 2 more smaller connectors. Start at the fuel shut off and work your way back, checking for power. I have seen the wires rub near the engine, due to vibration.