Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Bobcat T250 hydraulic problem

Irkas ยท 2015-09-11 00:18

Hello all. I've Bobcat T250 and I get out engine with hydraulic pump. I had hydraulic gear pump broke mounting bolts. I just unconnected all fuel, hydraulic connections and electronic wires. I fixed mounting bolts and bracket and installed back everything as was before. The bobcat work fine around 10 minutes and everything stop after that. I lift up cab and I found connected wires under pump broken, probably when I mounting back engine it was happen. I fix connections and plugged in and started again. Nothing better. I seen flashing two light on dash ( top right side) belt light and next one pressure flash light. I checked all connections, hoses and wires connected to right fittings. Still have any operation pressure. Anyone have any idea what going on?? I looking also hydraulic pump and gear pump schematics. Thank you

Replies1
  1. #1crewchief8882015-09-12 19:47

    you probably had whats called a dry start up. most likely the charge pump is now bad. :drinkup