I just had my injector pump rebuilt a month ago, after replacing and running for a couple hours I noticed fuel in the oil. My local shop told me to bring the pump back in and would take a look at it and possibly send it back for rebuild. Well, I cannot get the shaft out of the gear on the motor side, it slid out of the pump when I removed the pump without problem. Any tricks or am I missing something. The tractor ran great with rebuilt pump. Just need shaft to send back. Thanks for any replies, Cody
Welcome to HEF CJC! When fuel is entering the oil in your situation, the problem is usually that the umbrella seals on the shaft were damaged on the installation. What did yours look like when you removed the pump from the shaft? There should be no real reason to send anything away again.
Thanks, I will try replacing those first. The inner seal did look as if it could have been twisted and rolled back a little. Cody