Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Case 480E LL D90094 PTO Hydraulic Motor

bselff ยท 2018-09-19 21:30

Could someone point me in the correct direction in finding the specs (i.e. gpm, etc.) I am possibly (maybe I can fix this one) looking for a replacement. I have an issue with the front seal item # 6 on diagram (#N6007,N13480,D74401) leaking due to a out of round drive shaft (bent) and case does not sell then nor could they give me the OD / ID of the part so I could research a replacement. Thanks, Bob

Replies6
  1. #1bselff2018-09-21 08:48

    I have found some information pertaining to seal kits for the PTO hydraulic motor (D90094) on a 1989 Case 480E ll. Actually it is a Char-Lynn 109-1027-004, and the shaft end seal kit is part# 61236-000 which includes the shaft seal, dust seal and face gasket, the rear end seal kit is 61234-000. The unit is a Char-Lynn 109 4000 series pump which is no longer being manufactured

  2. #2Coy Lancaster2018-09-22 23:41

    If you can find you a hydraulic pump shop close by they should be able to help you out with a kit or rebuild, or maybe a replacement pump.

  3. #3Coy Lancaster2018-09-22 23:45

    You can look it up on bing I found fluid power that may have some help

  4. #4bselff2018-09-23 13:03

    Coy,

  5. #5bselff2018-09-23 13:05

    Coy, The pump functions great, I was not going to pay 1000.00 for a used one. All I needed was the end shaft seals which Char-Lynn tech support acquired the numbers for me and I have ordered them. Thank you, Bob

  6. #6Coy Lancaster2018-09-24 12:47

    Ok thanks for the update