Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

case 530 ck

wlas ยท 2017-08-29 23:22

What is the trick to removing the swing cylinder pin op my case 32 hoe. both my swing cylinder are leaking bad , I need to replace the seals in both and what seals do I need? I've been putting hyd fiuld in like every day iam starting to get a collection of 5 gal buckets of hyd fuild

Replies2
  1. #1Tinkerer2017-08-31 08:20

    Remove the the nut and bolt and the pin will drop out. Any CNH dealer or hydraulic repair shop can get the reseal kit. Be sure to look for a locking screw located in the mating surface of the gland and barrel.

  2. #2wlas2017-08-31 21:21

    Thank you for the diagram, this is some thing I have to start on right away I AM USING THE MACHINE almost every day , pretty soon he EPA is going to come after me with the oil all of the ground