Hi all, I have a 60's case 530ck. I was digging out some stumps and one of the side bucket links broke. Looks like the previous owner broke it and welded it back together as it broke right at the weld(see pics below). I had a friend of mine make me a new link on his CNC. The issue now is I put it back together and the one end of the new link was thicker than the original and I didn't notice as I had jobs to get done. it was working fine and then all of a sudden I heard a pop. I think the slight difference in thickness caused the other side link and the center link to twist. I am having the a new side link made but am looking for measurements or a center linkage.
I know of a salvage yard that would likely have what you need. Wolf Lake Illinois. If it's not against protocol, I can look up a contact person and number.
That would be amazing. I have been looking everywhere for this.
This may get us all in trouble! Carl Evans [email protected] Company name is Schaefer Enterprises Wolf Lake Illinois Company email [email protected] . They do have a website. Best of luck to you. Carl this past summer got the parts together I needed to change my bucket to a quick attach.
Thanks I appreciate it.