Hello ") I removed my backhoe valve to replace spool quad rings. I removed and replaced each spool one at a time. I put the valve set back on the hoe today and noticed that the two stabilizer spools will move up (as in for extending stab cylinders) but stab spools will not move down into the valve ( for raising legs *or retracting stab cylinders) . . all other spools move freely both ways. Im wondering if I messed anything up and need to take em apart again but seems qurious to me that its both stabilizer spools acting same way. I just dont want to hook up the hydraulics to the valve before Im certain. the stabilizer cylinders move freely and there is no difference when the hoses are unattached. Any insight as to why they are only moving in one direction? will they move both directions when hydraulic pressure is applied and why are they different than all the other spools? many thanks for any of you who can help cheers Tarik
Just in case anyone was wondering I took them apart again and fiddled with them and they are working now. Not really sure why they were stuck but they just were. Cheers T
I was wondering. I didn't respond to your question because your info was too vague. I would have liked to have seen a photo of the spools with the new seals. Can you post a photo of one of the old "quad rings" ????
Ya sure. But they don’t look that bad.
Old quad rings