Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Case 530CK Torque Coverter Pump

Burns-Tractor ยท 2011-06-25 19:11

I am working on my 530CK, The Torque Converter Pump is out, I got the pump out of the tractor this morning, I am trying to find parts, does any one know a good website to buy the parts I need? I have searched for a place and didn't find anything? I need the four brass bushings and the big gear shaft. Would anyone have the gear shaft and would they be interested in selling it? I added some pictures, Thanks for any info

Replies4
  1. #1Deon2011-06-25 20:44

    Try these guys. They seem to have a lot of that type of stuff. Good luck http://www.joseph.com/Product_Catalogs.asp

  2. #2Burns-Tractor2011-06-26 13:08

    Thanks

  3. #3chiptoomey2011-07-02 09:12

    Burns-Tractor - I am getting ready to do this same work on my 580B. Do you have any pics of how you got the pump out? Did you split the tractor or remove the fuel tank to get to it? Any pics would be appreciated. Thanks, Chip

  4. #4El Hombre2011-07-03 13:04

    You can have the shaft plasma sprayed and ground back to OEM. I worked at a Ford gear plant, they sent out the undersize pinion gears to a plasma operation. They were building up the bearing seat area, just like your part. I wonder if the bushings are stock sizes and you could get them from a bearing supply?