Hey All loosing push on left side after about 40-60min of use in the high or rabbit speed of gear. It works fine in low. I would say looses 80% as there is some power to it but when i hit the right break it doesn't have enough power to turn. If i jam on the breaks or in out of of gear i can sometimes get the power back. I pulled the seat to have a look and the vales are clear of junk and seem to be shifting all the way. Looking for advice of where to start. As low works fine would it be a high valve issue? Trans pressure is good.
If you slam brakes on and it sometimes starts working again it could be your declutch spool sticking. I've seen these spools stick in the declutch or partially declutched position. These spools are located where the brake lines bolt to the transmission valve quite often the quad rings deteriorate and the spool sticks. Also a sticking brake pedal can cause this as well make sure the pedals return fully. Grease then well.