Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Case 580 3 point hitch

TLR15 ยท 2018-05-16 09:19

I've got a '79 580C. Could anyone tell me if a 3pt subframe and hitch from other machines will fit mine? It might help me in my search for one of these. Thanks.

Replies3
  1. #1hammertime2018-05-16 23:48

    I believe what you are looking for is off of a Case 480d. They offered that model either backhoe or skip loader config.

  2. #2TLR152018-05-17 19:55

    They probably did offer it on the 480D. They offered it on the 580C as well as many other models I imagine. My question is, what other models does the one that fits mine fit? Hammertime, All 580C models can run either a backhoe or three point or nothing. Take of two big *** nuts and the backhoe comes right off.

  3. #3mitch5042018-05-17 20:32

    The 580D is setup the same, and I am 99% sure the attachments are compatible. Good luck finding one, I had to get one out of MI 10 yrs ago.