I am looking at a Case 580 B backhoe for sale. The seller says it runs and everything works but the right side of the loader is weak. What is the best/worst case for repairs?
Welcome to the forums BrettC!! it sounds like if its the front loader, maybe one of the cylinders has blown the nut down inside, they make a kit for that, your best bet if you buy it is to get an owners manual, or a cd on ebay for it they help alot when working on them. this is only my guess at whats wrong, it could be something different. Good Luck! And the cost shouldnt be too much couple hundred at the most I would guess
could be just a packing on the cylinder one side.. If that's all thats stopping you from buy the machine I'd go for it. Sounds like a hydraulic issue.