Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Case 580 backhoe parts

marslawn ยท 2011-05-15 11:01

I am just getting ready to clean up my yard a bit. I have a case 580 super e 4x4 that I bought sometime ago and I am going to be putting it up for sale. When I bought this machine it came with another parts backhoe. I have a number of parts that I would like to sell. I thought I would start here ( instead of ebay) since you guys have been a great help. Just let me know what you are looking for and I will see if I have it. The engine and shuttle are gone. Thanks BTW I live close to Seattle

Replies6
  1. #1brutustitan2011-10-08 12:04

    Do you have the enclosed cab?

  2. #2bowen2011-11-14 06:56

    This thread just died. I suppose you sold all the parts? Mine is a 580 Super E

  3. #3brutustitan2011-11-14 07:41

    Must be mia.

  4. #4brutustitan2011-11-19 11:40

    Found one!

  5. #5brutustitan2011-11-19 11:43

    Bought one

  6. #6brutustitan2011-11-19 11:48

    Bringing it home next week!