Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Case 580 manual extension hoe

farm man ยท 2024-10-21 21:07

Hi and thanks for letting me join this is a great forum. If anyplace can answer my question and point me in the right direction it is here. Ok I bought a old case 580 ck with a manual extenda hoe what years did they use this type? I have used 580b long ago about 30 years ago and it was not as unstable as this one is it because of the weight of the old type hoe? Any help is greatly appreciated I am open to all comments. Thanks

Replies2
  1. #1reganj2024-10-21 21:44

    Post a serial number and someone will be able to tell you

  2. #2farm man2024-10-22 18:23

    I am sorry I should have given this information the first time. I noticed that the main boom doesn't come as close to the machine when all the way up like the ones I remember. Thanks for the help.