Hi all, I have an interesting problem for me. My front bucket curl up is very slow, curl down is fast, front fork lifts up normal. All the back-end is normal. The machine has 5,200 hours. I got it at 4,400 hours in 2016. When I bought it, the speed of the bucket curl-up was way faster than now. I have no hydraulic leaks anywhere I can see. I have extended boom on the backhoe end and that is fast also (up and down). I changed the filter in August thinking it was the problem but that did not change the problem. Any ideas anyone ?
Check hyd. pressure you may have a circuit relief problem or you may have a rubber hose breaking down on inside and causing a restriction.
This problem appeared after I moved 6,000 pounds road ciment blocks and the machine had problems lifting them, I used the bucket curl-up and lots of throttle to accomplish it. I will change the hoses. Thank you for the reply.