So oil started pouring out of my coupler today after i changed buckets and hoe packed for 5 minutes. I removed a few covers and it isn't the lines. A new seal kit is $1100 and new coupler is $1600ca. Just wondering how this thing comes out of the dog bone looking thing. Ive removed 2 snap rings and 4 set screws and the hyd fittings so far. Im sure it has to do with the keyway looking slot on the opposite side of the fittings. Any links or videos would be a great help
I don't see anything else that could hold it once the four set screws come out. You should be able to match up the seals, that's just nuts pricewise.
$1100 for the seal kit? Is there an aftermarket set available?
Im not sure yet for after market seal kits happened Saturday afternoon so not a lot was open.
Verify my information for accuracy. Do not take my word for it ! The seal kit PN 84270949 is available on Amazon for$104.96. I would get a price from a CNH dealer tho.
Managed to get it out. Turned out just needed a bigger hammer was stuck in the bushing in the end of the stick. Thanks for the seal kit link I'll look into that one.
So looks like something went through the coupler. So cheeper to buy a new one Guess new filters and and screen check.