Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Case 580 Super E – Dimensions?

mrmomo ยท 2009-05-14 18:52

Hi all - new to this forum - just bought an '86 Case 580 Super E 4X4 Extend-a-hoe. I'm in the process of making arrangements of having it transported to me but need to know the overall dimensions. I am 3 hours away from it so I can't just go outside to measure it! If anyone could help out it would be great (L x W x H + weight if possible) Thanks a TON (or Tonne) - I can't wait to get into this machine - it's my first piece of heavy equipment.

Replies5
  1. #1gggraham2009-05-18 01:23

    Here are the 580SE specs.

  2. #2Preppypyro2009-05-18 09:19

    gggraham, where did you find that spec sheet? I would like to find one for my 95 580 sk.

  3. #3gggraham2009-05-18 20:01

    580SK spec sheet Check your email, I sent you the spec sheet.

  4. #4Preppypyro2009-05-18 21:29

    Thank you very much man I really appreciate that, thats gonna come in real nice and handy!

  5. #5mrmomo2009-05-19 20:42

    That's awesome - thanks! Got it home! Played with it for the first time today - and almost got stuck. Sure glad I went for 4WD!