Happy new year to all well guys one of my customers drop off a 580 Case and heres the problem it will not move in forward or reverse. I have check the elect valve on top of the trans and it move when you hit the switch. I installed a presure gauge in the line that goes to the top of the valve on top of the trans ,there is no presure at all I am thinking it is the pump at the torque converter . the story the owner told me that it quilt driving ,so he lelt it and the next day it drove again and then quilt. Any help would be great. thanks Dave
super k are phase 3 machine if i recal right the shifter is in the console not tru the floor ? i did the shuttle on my 580k phase 1 for no foward condition result the foward clutch spring was the issue