using a friends 580 super k..... it's been sitting for a while and i'm shaking the rust off it. the bucket will only curl if I raise the bucket at the same time that I try to curl the bucket..... and it's slow.. I have to lower it and raise it a couple times before I can get it to the level position. it kinda feels like the auto level is holding the valve from moving. I have a manual coming but thought i'd ask here also.. thanks Joe
Check the rod on the right hand side along with the tube it slides in. Check the bell crank, it may be frozen up, along with the linkage smaller bell crank and linkage to the valve. They will get bent and frozen up and cause your issues.
thanks............ that's kinda where I was gonna start tomorrow... checking all the linkage and related hardware..... manuals should be here tomorrow..yippie
The other place I have seen them rust up and stick is where the rod goes through the frame from the handle to the valve. I'd check where Sheepfoot said first, though.