New member here. I have a case 580 super n that won’t go in fwd or rev. I have checked the solenoids on the valve block. They work when jumped. It seems to me that it’s a relay issue but I can’t put my finger on it. Does anyone have any insight or a service manual (wiring diagram)? Thanks in advance
Welcome to HEL Conveyor I am not sure if I can help based on the limited description, but as no one else replied, let me offer the following. If you are not going into fwd/rev have you checked the clutch disconnect circuits and switches? From the brief description, sounds it could be as simple as a damaged/stuck clutch disconnect switch or damaged/shorted clutch disconnect wire. Perhaps some of the forum members could help you further if you could advise what 1 of the 3 different transmission options your super N has. If powershift transmission, are there any active fault codes in the instrument cluster display? Is the powershift a s-type or h-type? All of the transmissions lead to different vehicle wiring. Sorry I can’t help you with diagrams or manuals for the 580sn, but would definitely suggest investment in a service manual and you will need to make sure to reference the specific transmission type/configuration for the proper diagrams.
Sorry about the limited info. It is a manual shift transmission. I have checked the clutch disconnect switches. They are working. I got the wiring diagram today at the case dealer.
Have you checked your connections under machine?