Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Case 580b ?

mikey1 ยท 2012-12-09 07:47

Hey guys, Do any of you know where to purchase an air cleaner cap and the rubber baffle for a case 188 engine? Mine never came with it and I know it needs one. would it be specific for a case or would something else be workable? Thanks Mike

Replies6
  1. #1trevor b2012-12-10 01:38

    wengers has one $ 12.00 good to deal with trevor b

  2. #2mikey12012-12-10 05:46

    Thanks Trevor I will check them out

  3. #3trevor b2012-12-12 20:16

    any luck ? trevor b

  4. #4mikey12012-12-12 21:01

    Yes I am waiting his response, it is the part that goes on after the filter goes in. He asked if it was a diesel or gas. I think one part is called a baffle, and the other is like the cap that seals the air filter inside. sorry dont know what its called. Thanks again Trevor! Mike

  5. #5Tinkerer2012-12-13 07:22

    If it is a diesel, Item # 5 is Part # F23312 described as BAFFLE - rubber Item #6 is Part # F91760 described as CUP - access, air cleaner

  6. #6mikey12012-12-13 17:26

    thats it Tinkerer, thank you much!! i will have part numbers to give him now i need 5 and 6. You guys are awesome! and get down to detail on here too! Best site ive come accross yet Thanks to all Mike