Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Case 580B Cessna backhoe valve

Glen Weldon ยท 2018-11-05 13:16

Seems like every time I use the machine I find more leaks. This time there is a relief valve that is leaking. This particular valve says "CASE" and Cessna on it, but it is not like the one shown in the parts book. There is a CASE part number on it and a serial number. Can anybody point me in the direction of a diagram with part numbers? I'm beginning to think that my machine has been severely damages (weld repairs all over) and has been refurbished with parts off different machines...

Replies8
  1. #1alrman2018-11-05 16:49

    Loader control valve or backhoe? You can search the Case online parts store using a part number. Just look at the different model machines & you see the search with part number feature. Or if you have difficulty doing that, tell us the part number & someone will lend a hand.

  2. #2Glen Weldon2018-11-05 18:01

    I thought the title of the thread " Case 580B Cessna backhoe valve" was clear enough. My apologies. Part number G33071, serial #364732 Thank you for your reply...

  3. #3thepumpguysc2018-11-06 06:00

    I thought they only put 2 mdls on the 580B?? a 33 & 35 & I think both of them are in the parts/service manual?? so if I'm right & your right about not being the same as the manual.. Your prob. right about it being a "basta*d".. U could call Dale at Tractor Stuff..if nobody chimes in w/ an answer..

  4. #4Coy Lancaster2018-11-06 07:22

    Case used both the Cesna and Case valves on the 35 model loader backhoe for the 580B. You can go on line at partstore.casece.com and look up the 35 backhoe to find what you need. Remember the loader and backhoe are separate from the 580B tractor.

  5. #5Glen Weldon2018-11-06 07:27

    Sent an email to Dale last night regarding some pins, bushing, valve seals and that Cessna valve. My hoe is a model 35 BTW...

  6. #6Glen Weldon2018-11-06 07:30

    Yes, I've been there about a dozen times. I think whoever wrote and organized that software should change professions. I use webpages and complex software every day and I've never had ANY luck with the Case parts store website...

  7. #7Coy Lancaster2018-11-06 07:32

    I agree with you about the web site especially on the older models

  8. #8Coy Lancaster2018-11-06 07:35

    I was wrong about the two valves used on the 35 backhoe they were Case-cesna and commercial