Hello All, I have been reviewing this forum for info on Diesel Fuel Injection Pump - Roosa Master - Dbgfcc 431-46Aj Does anyone have a source for the Stanadyne manual and parts list? Thanks.
Was that u who emailed me this afternoon.?? I can shoot you the pump breakdown along w the part #’s.. As far as the manual goes, your on ur own.. There r members on here that have it and r willing to share. I’ll say it once.. it’s not a good idea. U need special tools.. and the manual is for a trained tech w a test stand.. The manual tells u to do things that require A LOT of special tools.
thepumpguysc, Thanks for offering to send a breakdown/ parts diagram/list. I look forward to it. The Case manuals have a lot of test procedures, spending some time on the injectors, but not detailed enough for the pump itself. I simply don't have the time right now to do my own work on this unit and was very happy to find out about your knowledge and services, however, I repair everything from Detroit V-12s to Lycoming IO-720's, so I'm just basically "interested". I like to learn from the best! My pump will be on its way to you tomorrow. thanks, S