Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

4 in 1 bucket question

grapeman · 2021-05-17 22:08

I recently purchased a case 580K phase 1 backhoe. It has a 82 inch standard loader bucket. I bought a used 4 in 1 bucket from a guy who said it was a case bucket. It is 91 inch long. The hook up points are different as is the width of channels on the back of the bucket where it hooks up. It looks like it may be to big for the K. Does anyone know how I can ID the bucket I have? It does not have any markings on it. I will most likely sell it but would like to know what it fits so the new buyer doesn’t get stuck like me! I know it’s my problem but would like to know what I have I will try to post a pic if I can figure out how to do it.

Replies2
  1. #1lantraxco2021-05-19 17:17

    May not even fit a CASE, you just never know, unless you can find a tag or some info stamped in it.

  2. #2Willie B2021-05-19 21:03

    Take measurements of pin placement & geometry. What is the displacement of the bucket? The standard buckets for 580K had a variety of shapes, but were about 1 yard heaped. 4 in one buckets were less variety in shape, but were rated 7/8 yard heaped. Those I've seen have had a nameplate on the back of the rear of them.