Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Case 580B missing parts from main relief valve.

mesc99 ยท 2024-04-06 21:39

Hi, First post here. I have a Case 580B and the main relief valve for the loader control is missing parts. I spoke with Case, and they said they no longer make those parts. My question is: Is it possible to add a remote to the loader control valve and if so, would it matter if the main relief valve is missing parts?

Replies1
  1. #1Tinkerer2024-04-06 22:02

    Welcome to HEF, mesc99 ! There are lot of 580's in salvage yards. I wouldn't alter the OEM valve because the main relief valve in it controls the system pressure, and that includes the backhoe. If it has one. You will probably have to buy a complete valve assembly. I doubt if anyone will sell parts out of one. What parts are you in need of ??