Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Jcb 215e swing problem

jad86 · 2024-04-06 22:38

Hey Guys, i have a jcb 215e backhoe i believe 2004. Had a piston seal in a swing cylinder start to bypass. We rebuilt the cylinders and reinstalled them. Its only swinging to the right and comes back to center a few times then stays centered and deadheads when you try to swing the boom after that point. Seems to be some kind of return issue in the valve body. I removed both main hoses from the valve body to the cylinders one is pumping oil steadily. I removed the spool it looks great, i removed what i assume are pressure relief valves on that same bank. They clearly had chunks of foreign rubber lodged in both valves. I cleaned the valves and reinstalled, no change. Assuming I didn’t get them completely clean I swapped the relief valves top with bottom on the same bank, no change. I then swapped them with a different bank, no change. If anyone has a lot of experience with this valve body I would love some input, or if someone has a flowchart for this valve body that might get me moving in the right direction. Just to clarify all other functions on the backhoe and loader work properly. Thanks in advance.

Replies0

No replies yet.