Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

case 580b rebuild

shocker ยท 2016-09-18 23:31

I was one here a week or so ago and found a post of someone showing a complete rebuild of his backhoe. Pictures and all. I thought I saved it but cannot find it . Don"t know his name or anything. Has anyone seen this thread? Thanks Shocker

Replies7
  1. #1Tinkerer2016-09-19 18:37

    That is a hard one to give a definite answer to. Did you look at your browser history ? Is this the thread ? HeavyEquipmentForums

  2. #2shocker2016-09-19 22:22

    I have looked through the history. Just switched to firefox and I"m having a time trying to find where it puts my bookmarks. The one you sent isn't the one but it looks like a good one. I will keep looking when I get time. Thanks a million.

  3. #3Juskatla2016-09-19 23:58

    Mine is the one that Tinkerer put up the link for. Its a 580 CK and still a work in progress. I got a lot of inspiration to go ahead with my rebuild from reading many posts here over the years. We are fortunate to have a lot of experienced guys that share their knowledge and helpful tips. If you use the search feature for this forum, you can get all the 580 or 580B threads and pick through them. There have been a few and the best ones have a lot of views and many ran for a number of year. A few were pretty entertaining. The value with this forum is that the pictures and related posts are available long after the project is done and sometimes when the those who posted are also gone and moved to other things in life. Maybe this one? HeavyEquipmentForums !

  4. #4Tinkerer2016-09-20 09:06

    When you have Firefox opened up, move your curser to a blank area at the very top of the page. Then right click on it and a menu will appear. Make sure that the menu bar box has a check mark next to it. You will then have your favorites, tools, history and all the other options Firefox provides at the top left-hand corner of the page.

  5. #5Swampfoxo2017-07-17 17:41

    Im rebuilding my backhoe and painting it

  6. #6Swampfoxo2017-07-18 00:02
  7. #7Swampfoxo2017-07-18 00:04