Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Case 580B to Case 530CK Radiator Swap

580Bhoe ยท 2026-03-09 15:29

I have an extra radiator for a case 580B with shuttle ( radiator has oil cooler). Does anybody know if the radiator will physically fit in to a non shuttle backhoe, such as the Case 430CK, 480CK, 480B, 530CK, 580CK, 580B? I have this Radiator: Radiator for Case Backhoe 530CK, 580CK, 580B (Torque Converter, Gas or Diesel) Radiator for Case 530CK, 580CK, 580B backhoes with torque converter transmission. Gas or diesel, 3-row core, oil cooler fittings. Part A39345. Order from Broken Tractor. www.brokentractor.com Can I run my extra radiator in these models instead of the non-oil cooler radiator? Radiator for Case Backhoes without Torque Converter Find an OEM quality radiator for Case 430CK, 480CK, 480B, 530CK, 580CK, and 580B backhoes. Fits machines without a torque converter. Replaces part numbers A39344 and A35604. Weight: 29 lbs. www.brokentractor.com And does oil cooler radiator fit in any other machines, regardless of type or manafacturer? Thanks .

Replies0

No replies yet.