Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Case 580C

bannerd ยท 2017-07-11 13:03

I have a case 580c and I just rebuilt the engine and the hydraulic spools. For some reason when I get the backhoe stuck, I was able to use the front loader to back myself out. I have lost all power in the loader when the wheels are spinning in reverse. If I take it out of gear everything works again...? Any idea?

Replies3
  1. #1xgiovannix122017-07-11 13:10

    kinda odd problem the loader and the trans are in 2 different systems. Have you checked the hydraulic fluid lvl? hard to tell with out seeing the machine in person. When you get stuck what gear are you using?

  2. #2bannerd2017-07-11 13:55

    1st gear, always use it to crawl around. I'll double check everything tonight and see what is going on. I don't think the pump is connected to the trans.

  3. #3xgiovannix122017-07-11 19:24

    no its not the pumps on the front of the motor