Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Case 580C Brake Line Bleed

northcountryguy ยท 2021-07-24 08:47

Is it possible for one person to bleed the brake lines on a Case 580c without special tools

Replies3
  1. #1franklin22021-07-24 12:24

    I did it on my 480C, both sides. But I did have the floorboard out also. One hand was pushing the pedal, the other hand was opening and closing the bleeder on the wheel cylinder.

  2. #2northcountryguy2021-07-24 14:48

    Thanks Are the bleeders visible from under the machine and reachable without removing the floor if i get another person to press the pedals

  3. #3Tinkerer2021-07-24 15:39

    Working alone ?? Do a search on YouTube for --One man brake bleeder. That is how I do it and it works like a charm. I made my own and I used an old cleaned out peanut butter jar. Be sure to keep the end of the hose in the jar submersed all the time.