Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Case 580C D49118 Hose Can someone help me Identify the ends on this hose ?

Eric a1cnc · 2024-09-28 18:55

I just bought a 580c backhoe. Once I got it fired up I found the hose that I believe is the return from the backhoe main valve to the loader main valve is blown out. I am hoping to get one tomorrow If I can figure out the size and the ends. It is the hose that is on the right side under the right fender. It loops down from a quick disconnect on one end and goes to a steel line. I know it measures 32-33" long. 1-1/4" outside. From what I have found one end is 3/4 NPT. In the part picture I found it looks like the other end is probably a JIC fitting going to a steel line. Tractor supply has this hose and I am trying to see if it will work. https://www.tractorsupply.com/tsc/product/countyline-3-4-in-x-36-in-2-250-psi-hydraulic-hose TIA for any help

Replies5
  1. #1HarleyHappy2024-09-29 09:17

    on my Case 580 SE that is a 3/4” line and a quick connect with a 3/4” npt to a #12 JIC to that steel line.

  2. #2Eric a1cnc2024-09-29 10:28

    Thank you, I picked up a hose at tractor supply that should work.

  3. #3Eric a1cnc2024-09-29 15:29

    Sigh.. Bought the 3/4" hose from tractor supply. Bought a 3/4" to JIC 12 Male adapter. Drove the hour to get to the tractor only to find the Jic end was wrong. I found out the Original hose Has a JIC 16 Male on one end and a 3/4 NPT male on the other end. The hose length is 32" In case anyone ever needs a D49118 hose for their tractor.

  4. #4Dan_Bucket2025-01-08 16:52

    You are in NH, you can remove the hose and bring it down to Worcester and they will make a replacement on the spot for you. You are probably all set by now but I can get the name of the business that does this, I don't remember off the top of my head.

  5. #5Dan_Bucket2025-01-08 17:02

    The business name is MB Supply Co, but there probably is a place that fabricates hoses closer to you.