Just removed the 207d engine in 580c. Put the replacement 207d in and the 2 bottom bolt holes and the 3 starter bolts are off about a 1/16" when hooked back up to the transmission. Top 2 bolts are fine.....core shift???
Power shuttle or clutch ? Did you tighten the top bolts before trying to install the bottom bolts. If you did or didn't they should be loose before all the bolts are in. Insert a tapered punch in an open bolt hole and try to get all the bolts in. Does the starter go all the way in the block ?
Shuttle and top bolts not tightened. I'll get a punch and try that. Thank you!!
Did you install the two alignment bolts in the right place? There are two bolts with thick shoulders for aligning the bellhousing to the back of the engine they go in the hole just above the starter and on opposite side in same place.
I didn't see those bolts but that may answer this lol
If for some reason they aren't there then you need to get some, they may have been discarded because they won't fit in any other hole.
Thanks Coy, I didn't see any other bolts but Ill be back working on the backhoe weekend after next!. Its quite aggravating. LOL
Here is the parts diagram. which do I need? https://www.colemanequip.com/parts/...QUE-CONVERTER-HOUSING-AND-RELATED-PARTS-0YBL/
He may be referring to these two studs. #29.