Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Case 580C power shuttle temp probe

fishfighter ยท 2014-01-30 17:16

Can someone point me in the right direction on which power shuttle temp probe that feeds the temp gauge on the instrument cluster? I see two. One on the bottom, starter side and one above that one almost to the top/side. Also, I see a good leak coming from the shifter area. A seal there? Got my voltage, water and fuel gauges working.

Replies2
  1. #1RHINOS TRANNYS2014-01-30 22:36

    There is a sender unit for the shuttle temp on the lines on the side of the shuttle

  2. #2fishfighter2014-01-31 05:38

    The one on the bottom starter side on the tee/ hoses going to the cooler? That is the one I was thinking if so. The one above should be the neutral switch, I think. All that is unhooked and I'm trying to get things right. The shop manual I got is a POS! Thanks