Hoping someone can help me out. We've got a Case 580C that's turning out o be a bigger project that expected. The steering cylinders leak badly. It looks like I can get a replacement aftermarket set for <$250 so I'm going to go that route. My problem is that I don't know which ones to order. The parts catalog shows "single groove" pistons (part#A137503) or "double groove" pistons (part#D84800). The machine is at our cabin 3 hours away so I can't just take a look. The other hydraulics have the 2-piece pistons so I'm assuming its one of the earlier models. Would either of these part numbers work on my machine or do I need to make sure I'm replacing it with the correct one? Appreciate the help!
I think I might have found the answer and wanted to post up in case anyone has the question in the future. It looks like both part# A137503 and D84800 are replaced by the same part number so it looks like they're all interchangeable.