Hello all, Im new on the forum, needing to know if a Case 580D (1981) Backhoe unit will fit onto a Case 580CK (1979). I got the Case 580CK from my Dad with 3000 hrs and the 3 point unit on the back, really needing a backhoe to put on it. We sourced a backhoe from a 580D within 6 hrs of us, but not sure if it will just pop on in place of the 3 point. ???
nope not even close to fitting
580bob, I misspoke on my model, we have a case 580C and the backhoe unit is on a 580D. I didnt realize there was a different older unit with a ck designation. my model tag reads 580C-CK meaning construction king. Will a D hoe fit a C ?
The answer to your question is yes they will interchange. What's your reason for wanting to change the backhoes out?
Service techs should listen to the customer. Joe H
It sounds like his machine has a 3pt. hitch and he wants to remove it and install the backhoe from the D. (have no idea why the font or what ever is different after it)