On the converter housing is a fleetguard hf6555 filter For the hydraulic filter checked the web has its as 84239751, this one is 75.00, cheapest price i could find. Is there a cross to anther filter? or site that has them cheaper? thanks
I buy Baldwin filters from my local semi truck store. Use their cross reference site and look for your machine or filter number.
Rock Auto has the Wix filter for $47
I went to the wix site and cross referenced it. Then I went to the place I buy my filters from. That is the pic below. What I like about fleet filters, is that the more you buy, the more discount they give you. So, I order all my filters for my 3 tractors at one time, and pay less. Only problem with rock auto is the shipping charges. I purchased some hoses for the wife's car. They were wrong and rock auto charged me to ship them back. Not good in my mind. https://www.fleetfilter.com/SRCH.html
I highly recommend that you use Case OEM filters or Fleetguard. Those are my preferred brands. Melben is retired professional Case mechanic and he also recommends them. He recently stated that in a thread a couple of days ago. Case # 8423971 HERE for a decent price. Fleetguard hf6555 Here.
I deleted a double post. Recently when posting a reply to a thread the website seems to freeze. A black progression bar in the upper RH corner of the page keeps going back and forth. Like and endless loop. I closed the browser and cleared all cookies. After doing that I logged back in and the double post appeared.
Tinkerer, You didn't say it in your post, but is there a problem with wix filters that I should know about? The price you found in OEM NH is better than the price I found on fleet filter. I would buy OEM in that case.
Wix are good filters. Napa filters are Wix. The gold are the standard Wix filters and are excellent filters. The ProSelect is a cheaper model and made to compete on a price point with the lower quality stuff like Purolator, Fram and store brands. There is a Platinum filter and there are mixed reviews on it. I stick with OEM or Wix if I use a non-OEM filter.