I am trying to find out what my options are as far as getting parts for my Case 580D backhoe differential. It looks as though I am going to need the ring & pinion, the cross-shaft, bearings, seals etc. Can anyone tell me about aftermarket parts? who is a good supplier? any help/comments, appreciated. Thanks Scott
http://www.equipmentpartssource.com/index.htm Have used these guys for some cylinder seals before... I had a good experience... No connection to me just a customer.
May want to try County Line equipment (888) 922-7358 in Washington, I'll bet they have some second hand parts for you diff. Best to replace bearings with new.
http://www.e-backhoeparts.com/index.htm
I found a great place for what I needed and would like to share it. "Tractorstuff" www.e-backhoeparts.com 1-800-428-8183, 1-765-378-3396. they are located in Daleville Indiana.
Two more I have had good luck with: http://brokentractor.com/case_backhoe_RG&P.htm http://www.reliableaftermarketparts.com/catalogsearch/advanced/result/?which=3&make=32&equipment=33&model=580D&part_group=&part_types=&sortBy=0&x=27&y=9 Reliable Aftermarket sells on ebay as well and has great phone service if you need to talk with them. Dave
I visited a heavy equip junk yard in Hoboken GA. yesterday. He has several Ds there for salvage. I was happy with product and prices. Call them @ 800 659 3111. They seem to be very knowledgeabl about what they have there.
try joseph industries good service parts from case here were 1500 + tax . from them 500.shiping inc .got parts in 2 days tb