Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

CAse 580d master cylinders

divers6926 ยท 2012-11-25 23:15

Hello, I am looking for 2 master cylinder for my case backhoe. Does anyone have any? or I have heard that they are OEM factory equipment!! (Ford) maybe. Looks like case is wanting 280.00 for them. Thanks Bobby

Replies5
  1. #1SVIPD2012-11-26 15:57

    If you have serial numbers I can find the right one.

  2. #2SVIPD2012-11-26 15:59

    Here is a link to the break down I am looking at. http://partstore.casece.com/us/part...1-1413-491-148388bi01-1413-491-148388-D126695

  3. #3waterman282012-11-26 18:20

    Look on eBay, that's where I got mine they were $131.00 for a pair. reliableaftermarketpartsinc was the seller

  4. #4LilJoe2012-11-27 18:40

    I have bought several items from equipment parts source. They seem to have good prices for common parts. I am also going to order from that site on ebay mentioned , reliable aftermarket. I think the master's for my C were about $60 each. Hope this helps Joe

  5. #5divers69262012-11-28 04:57

    Thanks For all the help.