Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Case 580k 1989 Manuals

Julien de France · 2024-08-17 17:52

Hy every body, I am coming to you from France because we are very poor in technical resources here. I can't get my hands on the service manual for my 1989 Case 580K. I don't know what phase it is. Could someone send it to me please? However, I have the parts catalog in my possession if anyone is interested. (parts catalog number 8-3462) (sorry for my English I use the translator quite a bit) THANKS!

Replies14
  1. #1Tinkerer2024-08-18 08:51

    Welcome to HEF, Julien! The location of the gear shift lever is one way to identify what series it is. If it is in the floor it is a 580k. In the side console it is 580k series 2 or 3.

  2. #2Julien de France2024-08-18 16:16
  3. #3Julien de France2024-08-18 16:18

    Thanks for you feed black! The geer shift lever it's in the side console!

  4. #4Julien de France2024-08-20 08:06

    It seems to be version 2 or 3, right? I found other posts with this request but the links are dead...

  5. #5Willie B2024-08-20 08:52

    I had 1988. Mine was floor gearshift. My manuals I still need as I sold my last 580K to a friend & I still work on it. Do you have extend a hoe? Is the end piece of the outer end of the dipperstick bolted on? Where was your tractor manufactured? Here, there are USA built models & European built, they are very different tractors. I was told the European built models were much cheaper.

  6. #6Tinkerer2024-08-20 14:45

    you have a series II or III. The tractor serial number will determine what you have.

  7. #7Julien de France2024-08-31 12:54

    Sorry for the delay. Yes I have extendo, I joint a picture of dipper. My sérial number is one more than 4000 (JJH000400--)

  8. #8Julien de France2024-08-31 13:07

    There is also a stang difference between parts catalog number 8-3462 and my Case 580k. The swing tower is a little bit different. The 2 swing cylinder it's on the same pin one mine. You can see this on the picture. I found only one picture on the Web with this type of tower (on a Case 580SK technical plan). Thank a lot!

  9. #9Julien de France2024-11-06 16:21

    hello, I still haven't found the technical review for my backhoe loader... Does anyone have a version? No matter the series, there must be a lot in common I guess. Thank you so much!

  10. #10Александр 19772024-11-06 16:45

    Здравствуйте! У нас есть гусеничный экскаватор Фиат-Хитачи 130.3 (FH 130.3). Сделан в Италии, в 1997-м году. Некорректно работает гидравлика. Очень нужна гидравлическая схема для этого экскаватора, нигде не можем ее найти. Мы очень признательны и благодарны за помощь в получении гидравлики или за помощь в поиске специалиста, который согласится приехать к нам со всем ремонтом оборудования для диагностики и настройки гидролинии экскаватора. На всякий случай мой номер телефона: +7 931 393 19 04 Александр С уважением Александр.

  11. #11Tinkerer2024-11-06 21:00

    Russian to English -->Hello! We have a Fiat-Hitachi 130.3 crawler excavator (FH 130.3). Made in Italy, in 1997. The hydraulics do not work correctly. We really need a hydraulic diagram for this excavator, we can't find it anywhere. We are very grateful and grateful for your help in obtaining hydraulics or for help in finding a specialist who will agree to come to us with all the repair of equipment for diagnostics and adjustment of the excavator hydraulic line. Just in case, my phone number: +7 931 393 19 04 Alexander Sincerely, Alexander.

  12. #12Tinkerer2024-11-06 21:05

    Julien ; I have the service manual for your 580k phase III. Send me your email address in a private message, and I will send you a link to my Google Drive and you can then download it. The backhoe on your 580K may be quite different from the US version, Could you post a photo of it ??

  13. #13Александр 19772024-11-07 00:15

    Здравствуйте! Да, конечно, вот фото нашего экскаватора Fiat Hitachi 130.3. Если у вас есть какая нибудь информация по этой технике, мы в любом случае будем вам очень признательны и благодарны! С уважением Александр

  14. #14perkitm2025-08-10 12:39

    Can someone share the 580K Phase 1 Service Manual PDF? I believe my 580k was built in 87. The serial is 17422309. Thank you.