Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Case 580K, date of manufacture?

caver ยท 2011-10-31 18:51

Can you find the date/year of manufacture from the serial number on Case TLB's? I meant to ask the dealer this a few weeks ago but forgot.

Replies7
  1. #1Goose2011-10-31 20:07

    Yes you can tell the year. If you can get the machine serial # I can get the year for you.

  2. #2caver2011-10-31 20:58

    JJG0030836 Supposed to be a '91 if I remember their advert correctly.

  3. #3nilzlofgren2011-10-31 21:08

    That's probably correct. My S/N is JJG0026XXX, and it's a 90'. Yours is also a "Phase 3".

  4. #4caver2011-10-31 21:35

    I read somewhere the phase 3 is where they moved the shifter and mine is up on the side.

  5. #5engrguy2025-04-07 19:39

    How about a JJG 0027517. What year is that? it is a 580 k (sk) shifter on the right.

  6. #6engrguy2025-04-11 18:23

    No one has that info?

  7. #7DiggerAfrique2025-04-12 00:22

    Our JJH machines built in France have the build year stamp on the vin plate .