I read somewhere to use T/H fluid in the brake master. The book calls for TCH. I recently purchased this machine and was encouraged to see the blue cap on the master had the "use brake fluid" scratched off but it leaks bad on the floor. Using the brakes sparingly will let me work for a few hours before the brake light comes on and the master is empty. Going to replace the seals and wondering now if the T/H fluid, the same as the hydraulic fluid, is what to use ?
Just found some old threads about the subject, TCH fluid alternatives. A lot of different viewpoints from there being no alternative to any 10w oil. A lot of variables to consider going into making a decision. One guy did say Fleet Farm oil was a good alternative and they happen to be close to me. That’s what I have been using, so here are pictures of it for your consideration. Thanks ‘Randy’ for your thorough review in the thread a couple years ago.