Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Case 580L backhoe transmission problem

Cowboya69 ยท 2015-08-30 13:20

I used my backhoe loading dirt all day and stored at end of day. Next day cranked and it was shuttering in any gear I put it in. It also had to be shut off to go between gears, much like a manual transmission with a cluch con tuning to engage. It will move in every gear, forward and back but is still shuttering like it is getting engagement and not at the same time. I am new here and could sure use some help. Thanks

Replies1
  1. #1Blueboy2015-08-30 21:04

    Did you do a search on this? HeavyEquipmentForums HeavyEquipmentForums I haven't had the pleasure of taring into one of these but a lot of smart guys here can help. Check out these links and let us know if you need further assistance. Welcome to HEF!