With the trunnion and boom being ductile iron, you must restrict the hydraulic force to the bore I was working on. I know of someone who broke off a swing tower “ear”. I use my adapters to restrict the hydraulic force to the bore I’m working on. This can be tricky when working on an inside bore that you have to access through the adjacent outside bore. Some bushings, like the swing cylinder rod bushings can’t be welded and must be pressed out. I thought I’d cracked this bushing when I was pressing it in. I pulled it and threw it away. I had an extra because the new cylinder I bought came with all new bushings. I figured out that the bushings are purposely split to allow the insertion of the “ball” during manufacturing so I retrieved the bushing from the trash lol. One of the trunnions on a swing cylinder was undersized and I ended up replacing it with a new OEM one for $800.
Nice Job. Like how you protected the flange from breaking while pulling in the bushing. Simon C