Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Case 580M Series 2 Horn Issues

Rokbart ยท 2019-03-24 00:24

My wiring going to the horn is gone. I need help on how to find the switch for the horn. I know one is on the left pilot control, but I don't know where the other switch is located for the assumed driving mode. I need to have a start somewhere, but I don't know how to run some wire or where to hook it up. This is not an enclosed cab model. Any help will be grateful, Thankyou.

Replies2
  1. #1rjharms2019-03-24 08:51

    This is for cab model so hopefully the same. On right side of steering column is a short lever. Push up for left turn signal, push down for right turn signal, pull towards you for extra front work lights, and push in towards the steering column for horn. Hopefully this helps.

  2. #2Rokbart2019-03-24 11:43

    From the horn end, where do the 2 wires go to?