On my Case 580SE I'm trying to find a part number for the line marked as pump to loader. It's about 18"-20" long heavy braided pressure line that comes out of the left side of the pump (rear most left side fitting) and turns 90 degrees and goes down the left side of the machine. It requires a 1.5" wrench for the nuts to remove it, it's a large diameter, about 1.5 inch. I looked at the 600+ pages of the online parts manual and didn't see it. l do have a Case service manual and on page 8002-3 it shows the flow of #4 line as oil to loader control valve. It's definitely high pressure as demonstrated when it blew. I'm just trying to find the part number so I can see if I can order it.
Disregard, I found it. Hose, pump pressure 20" Case part #D68547. Now, just trying to find someone that has it.
If you take the old hose off, it can be duplicated about anywhere that makes hoses. You would only need the part number if you went to a CNH dealer and didn't have the old one with you. They can look it up and find what fittings and the size / type of hose it is.
It's a 3 braid hose take it with you to have a new one made up and make sure the one made is exactly the right length. If not installing it will be very difficult.